Christmas Social Media Competition Terms and Conditions
The promoter is: Thunderpants UK LLP as specified above
1. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 0 years or over except employees of Thunderpants UK LLP and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the Thunderpants UK website state which social media platforms you are running the competition on.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6.Closing date for entry will be 15th December After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7 No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Download from the website or our Facebook page an entry form or pick up a one up at the Surf Snowdonia Christmas Market!
- Colour in either Father or Mother Christmas new pants!
- Hand your entry in at the Surf Snowdonia Christmas market and or post to Facebook/ Twitter using the #Thundies
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows:
- 1 bag of Crayon rocks (16 rocks) and a pair of Mens or Womens Thunderpants from the Colour Me range (pattern dependant on availability)
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen by which one gives us (the judging panel) the best christmas feeling!
13. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English & Welsh law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as
well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.